Veterans that appeal their claims tend to win. Of the almost 1 million claims pending before the VA, 300,000 to 400,000 are denied every year. But most of the veterans and families that have claims denied do not appeal. In fact, of the claims denied by the VA Regional Office, only 40,000 appeal to the Board of Veterans' Appeals. Veterans that appeal win their claims at an extremely high rate. Further, BVA statistics show that veterans with lawyers win at a much higher rate than those without.
See below for answers to other frequently asked questions.
Get Help Now
- Posted on 12/18/2019What Veterans Need to Know About the Effects of Agent Orange
- Posted on 06/06/2019VA Forced to Research Veteran’s PTSD Claim after Court Win
- Posted on 12/29/2017Oakland Veteran Wins Benefits for Agent Orange Exposure in Okinawa
- Posted on 12/12/2019 Blue Water Veterans Now Eligible for Benefits Related to Agent Orange
- Posted on 01/30/2019 "Blue Water" Navy Vets Entitled to Agent Orange Presumption
- Posted on 05/28/2018 Agent Orange Exposure Benefits for Blue Water Navy