- Page 3
Five Ways to Win Your TDIU Claim Here are the top five ways to win your TDIU claim and get VA compensation at the 100-percent rate
TDIU Based on Combined Effects of Service-Connected Disabilities VA is to analyze TDIU applications based on the combined effects of multiple service-connected disabilities on a case-by-case basis.
Do you have a serious disability? You may be eligible for additional payments from the VA. Our latest FAQ addresses the qualifications needed to secure additional payments for serious injuries.
Are you Eligible for an Enhanced Monthly Pension such as Aid and Attendance (A&A) or Homebound? You may qualify for an enhanced monthly pension. Learn about what the VA looks for when awarding these benefits in our newest FAQ post.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 04/01/2021 Cases Where Veterans May Qualify for Temporary TDIU Benefits
- Posted on 03/16/2021 Receiving TDIU for a Service-Connected Eye Condition
- Posted on 12/16/2020 Receiving TDIU for a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Award of Unemployability by Board Despite VA Doctor's Opposition 100 percent Unemployability Awarded
- Increased rating from 30 to 70 percent for PTSD; remand for consideration of unemployability.
- Entitlement to an evaluation in excess of 30 percent for service-connected post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).