At Sean Kendall, we proudly serve veterans from all military branches and from all 50 states in the U.S. With offices in both Colorado and Washington, D.C., Sean Kendall can conduct meetings with veterans over the phone, online, and in person. Sean Kendall has served clients all over the country, thanks in part to his strong reputation as a veteran's advocate. Since our veterans have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, they deserve our help with the benefits they deserve.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/16/2021 What You Need to Know About Hiring an Attorney for the CAVC
- Posted on 07/01/2021 4 Things You Should Know About PTSD Claims for Military Sexual Trauma
- Posted on 06/16/2021 6 Things Veterans Need to Know About the CAVC
- Posted on 02/10/2021 VA Mandated To Create Office of Women’s Health
- Posted on 12/12/2019 Blue Water Veterans Now Eligible for Benefits Related to Agent Orange
- Posted on 10/17/2019 Class Action Filed Against VA
- Posted on 07/21/2021How Military Retirement Pay Affects Your VA Disability Benefits
- Posted on 07/13/2021How to Win a Claim for PTSD from MST Without In-Service Records
- Posted on 07/06/2021Gathering Evidence to Corroborate a Claim for PTSD Caused by MST