At Sean Kendall, we proudly serve veterans from all military branches and from all 50 states in the U.S. With offices in both Colorado and Washington, D.C., Sean Kendall can conduct meetings with veterans over the phone, online, and in person. Sean Kendall has served clients all over the country, thanks in part to his strong reputation as a veteran's advocate. Since our veterans have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, they deserve our help with the benefits they deserve.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 10/15/2021 Receiving VA Disability Benefits for Diabetes Caused by Agent Orange Exposure
- Posted on 10/01/2021 Receiving VA Disability Benefits for Parkinson's Disease Caused by Agent Orange Exposure
- Posted on 09/16/2021 What You Need to Know About VA Disability Benefits for Veterans Living Overseas
- Posted on 02/10/2021 VA Mandated To Create Office of Women’s Health
- Posted on 12/12/2019 Blue Water Veterans Now Eligible for Benefits Related to Agent Orange
- Posted on 10/17/2019 Class Action Filed Against VA
- Posted on 10/06/2021How an Agent Orange Registry Health Exam Affects Your VA Disability Claim
- Posted on 09/21/2021Requesting a Virtual Hearing for Your VA Disability Appeal
- Posted on 09/07/2021VA Disability Benefits for Diabetes Caused by Agent Orange Exposure