At Sean Kendall, we proudly serve veterans from all military branches and from all 50 states in the U.S. With offices in both Colorado and Washington, D.C., Sean Kendall can conduct meetings with veterans over the phone, online, and in person. Sean Kendall has served clients all over the country, thanks in part to his strong reputation as a veteran's advocate. Since our veterans have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, they deserve our help with the benefits they deserve.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 01/15/2021 What to Expect From a Board Hearing With a Veterans Law Judge
- Posted on 01/04/2021 How the PCL-5 Is Used to Evaluate PTSD Symptoms
- Posted on 12/16/2020 Receiving TDIU for a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Posted on 01/06/2021Additional Benefits for Totally Disabled Veterans
- Posted on 12/22/2020Energy Drinks Increase PTSD Risk in Veterans
- Posted on 12/17/2020Money-Saving Benefits Every Colorado Veteran Should Explore