At Sean Kendall, we proudly serve veterans from all military branches and from all 50 states in the U.S. With offices in both Colorado and Washington, D.C., Sean Kendall can conduct meetings with veterans over the phone, online, and in person. Sean Kendall has served clients all over the country, thanks in part to his strong reputation as a veteran's advocate. Since our veterans have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, they deserve our help with the benefits they deserve.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 06/12/2015 BVA Statistics for First Quarter FY 2015
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines to Upgrading Discharges based on PTSD
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines from Department of Defense of Upgrade of Discharges based on PTSD in Service
- Posted on 11/16/2018Lax Standards for Private Contractors Providing C&P Exams
- Posted on 08/15/2018Burn Pits Act Proposes Research on Key Veterans' Issue
- Posted on 06/27/2018Warning Denver: RO Seemingly Only Processing RAMP Claims
- Posted on 10/22/2018VA Reviewing MST Claims Denied Between October - June 2018
- Posted on 09/04/2018What That Confusing Letter From VA Means
- Posted on 08/22/2018Sean Kendall’s Win for an Army Veteran with PTSD