At Sean Kendall, we proudly serve veterans from all military branches and from all 50 states in the U.S. With offices in both Colorado and Washington, D.C., Sean Kendall can conduct meetings with veterans over the phone, online, and in person. Sean Kendall has served clients all over the country, thanks in part to his strong reputation as a veteran's advocate. Since our veterans have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, they deserve our help with the benefits they deserve.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/01/2020 What to Expect at a BVA Hearing for Veterans Disability Benefits
- Posted on 06/16/2020 Finding New and Relevant Evidence for Your Supplemental Claim
- Posted on 06/08/2020 BOARD OF VETERANS’ APPEALS VIRTUAL HEARING OPTION
- Posted on 07/06/2020TDIU Claims Can’t Consider Your Age
- Posted on 06/19/2020Coping With PTSD Trauma Anniversaries
- Posted on 06/04/2020How Non-Service-Connected Disabilities Affect TDIU