At Sean Kendall, we proudly serve veterans from all military branches and from all 50 states in the U.S. With offices in both Colorado and Washington, D.C., Sean Kendall can conduct meetings with veterans over the phone, online, and in person. Sean Kendall has served clients all over the country, thanks in part to his strong reputation as a veteran's advocate. Since our veterans have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, they deserve our help with the benefits they deserve.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 06/12/2015 BVA Statistics for First Quarter FY 2015
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines to Upgrading Discharges based on PTSD
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines from Department of Defense of Upgrade of Discharges based on PTSD in Service
- Posted on 10/17/2019Class Action Filed Against VA
- Posted on 02/19/2019New VA Appeals Process Starts February 19, 2019
- Posted on 01/30/2019"Blue Water" Navy Vets Entitled to Agent Orange Presumption
- Posted on 08/09/2019Court Win: Must Explain Why Widow Not Entitled to Benefits
- Posted on 07/01/2019Court Win: VA Regulation Partially Invalidated
- Posted on 06/06/2019VA Forced to Research Veteran’s PTSD Claim after Court Win