At Sean Kendall, we proudly serve veterans from all military branches and from all 50 states in the U.S. With offices in both Colorado and Washington, D.C., Sean Kendall can conduct meetings with veterans over the phone, online, and in person. Sean Kendall has served clients all over the country, thanks in part to his strong reputation as a veteran's advocate. Since our veterans have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, they deserve our help with the benefits they deserve.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 04/01/2021 Cases Where Veterans May Qualify for Temporary TDIU Benefits
- Posted on 03/16/2021 Receiving TDIU for a Service-Connected Eye Condition
- Posted on 03/01/2021 In Veterans, PTSD Often Leads to Alcoholism
- Posted on 02/10/2021 VA Mandated To Create Office of Women’s Health
- Posted on 12/12/2019 Blue Water Veterans Now Eligible for Benefits Related to Agent Orange
- Posted on 10/17/2019 Class Action Filed Against VA
- Posted on 04/06/2021PTSD Is Often Confused With Panic Disorder, But Veterans May Be Able to Receive Benefits for Both Conditions
- Posted on 03/22/2021Why It’s Rare for Veterans to Receive an Automatic 50% Disability Rating for PTSD
- Posted on 03/04/2021How to Get TDIU Benefits for Your Asthma