At Sean Kendall, we proudly serve veterans from all military branches and from all 50 states in the U.S. With offices in both Colorado and Washington, D.C., Sean Kendall can conduct meetings with veterans over the phone, online, and in person. Sean Kendall has served clients all over the country, thanks in part to his strong reputation as a veteran's advocate. Since our veterans have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, they deserve our help with the benefits they deserve.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 02/14/2020 Providing Evidence for a TDIU Claim
- Posted on 02/03/2020 Understanding the Difference Between Combat Stress and PTSD
- Posted on 01/24/2020 Understanding the Link Between TBI and Depression
- Posted on 02/19/2020Mistakes to Avoid When Filing Your Appeal
- Posted on 02/05/2020Minimizing Avoidance Behaviors After a PTSD Diagnosis
- Posted on 01/27/2020How PTSD Can Lead to Migraines