PTSD in a high-risk cohort like war veterans could actually be a physical disease from permanent brain damage, not a psychological disease,” said Bennet Omalu, the neuropathologist who examined the veteran. Dr. Omalu published an article about the 27-year-old veteran as a sentinel case in Neurosurgical Focus, a peer-reviewed medical journal.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines to Upgrading Discharges based on PTSD
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines from Department of Defense of Upgrade of Discharges based on PTSD in Service
- Posted on 05/20/2014 Sean Kendall wins Death due to heart disease secondary to PTSD
- A female veteran who was a victim of MST, developed PTSD and was homeless for years. Attorney Sean Kendall was able to attain a 100% disability rating for her. C. E., Michigan
- Vietnam Veteran awarded nearly $100,000 in backpay and 100% disability rating. F. C., Massachusetts
- Highly competent, and had my welfare at heart the entire time we were working on the case together. L.D., Colorado Springs, CO