In Menegassi v. Shinseki, 638 F.3d 1379 (2011), the Federal Circuit held that an examination by a mental health professional, even one performed many years after the alleged assault, can be used to satisfy the corroboration of stressor requirement in a PTSD claim.
Posted on Feb 27, 2012
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines to Upgrading Discharges based on PTSD
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines from Department of Defense of Upgrade of Discharges based on PTSD in Service
- Posted on 05/20/2014 Sean Kendall wins Death due to heart disease secondary to PTSD
- A female veteran who was a victim of MST, developed PTSD and was homeless for years. Attorney Sean Kendall was able to attain a 100% disability rating for her. C. E., Michigan
- Vietnam Veteran awarded nearly $100,000 in backpay and 100% disability rating. F. C., Massachusetts
- Highly competent, and had my welfare at heart the entire time we were working on the case together. L.D., Colorado Springs, CO