I would highly recommend Mr. Franklin, he explained his avenue of attack on my case to the Veterans Affairs. I felt he was sincere about what he could do with my case and why he felt that the law was not applied in this case. I felt that he gave options from past cases and never made statement just to set me up for disappointments. He reviewed my case history and the many times I had been mislead, he was always truthful with me and on occasions was not the information I wanted to hear. He continued to keep me informed, I made calls to his office he either talked with me at that time or promptly returned my calls when I had questions. When my case was finally settled it was very favorable in my favor, and ended a 12 to 15 year battle with the VA, I wish I had meet him sooner would had eliminated a lot of stress from my life. I have some friends that I will be recommending to him in the very near future.Mr. G, Texas.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 05/18/2021 Don’t Fall for These 5 TDIU Myths
- Posted on 04/01/2021 Cases Where Veterans May Qualify for Temporary TDIU Benefits
- Posted on 03/16/2021 Receiving TDIU for a Service-Connected Eye Condition
- Award of Unemployability by Board Despite VA Doctor's Opposition 100 percent Unemployability Awarded
- Increased rating from 30 to 70 percent for PTSD; remand for consideration of unemployability.
- Entitlement to an evaluation in excess of 30 percent for service-connected post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Posted on 07/21/2021How Military Retirement Pay Affects Your VA Disability Benefits
- Posted on 06/21/20215 Mistakes to Avoid When You’re Seeking TDIU Benefits
- Posted on 05/20/2021How to Get TDIU Benefits for Arthritis