I would highly recommend Mr. Franklin, he explained his avenue of attack on my case to the Veterans Affairs. I felt he was sincere about what he could do with my case and why he felt that the law was not applied in this case. I felt that he gave options from past cases and never made statement just to set me up for disappointments. He reviewed my case history and the many times I had been mislead, he was always truthful with me and on occasions was not the information I wanted to hear. He continued to keep me informed, I made calls to his office he either talked with me at that time or promptly returned my calls when I had questions. When my case was finally settled it was very favorable in my favor, and ended a 12 to 15 year battle with the VA, I wish I had meet him sooner would had eliminated a lot of stress from my life. I have some friends that I will be recommending to him in the very near future.Mr. G, Texas.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 04/01/2020 Receiving TDIU Benefits for PTSD
- Posted on 03/10/2020 Using TDIU to Gain the Benefits of a 100% VA Schedular Rating
- Posted on 02/14/2020 Providing Evidence for a TDIU Claim
- Posted on 12/09/2019How TDIU Affects Veterans Disability Benefits
- Posted on 08/20/2018Sean Kendall Wins TDIU Benefits for a Veteran with PTSD/MST
- Posted on 08/13/2018Kendall's Win for a Veteran with Gouty Arthritis