A million thanks to you for all the things you did for us! After fighting the VA for 25 years, I reopened this claim by myself and a private veteran who was fighting the VA also. All of them was granted except me. I believe in justice, that's why I never give up as long as I'm alive. Ang again, thank you so much and God bless you and your family. We already received the moneny. (Oct. 16)William N. (Montana)
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 04/08/2014 Board of Veterans' Appeals on pace to decide 48,000 cases in 2014
- Posted on 04/08/2014 Number of BVA Decisions expected to hit 48,000 for 2014
- Posted on 03/24/2014 VA Plan to Transform the Appeals Process: Va proposes to shorten the time it takes to appeal decisions to the Board of Veterans' Appeals (currently three years) by gutting veterans rights.
- Posted on 12/17/2020Money-Saving Benefits Every Colorado Veteran Should Explore
- Posted on 04/24/2019Research Suggests: Appeal Your Board Decision
- Posted on 05/25/2018Introduction to the VA MISSION Act