Like Mr. Pennington, many veterans injured in combat are finding that their invisible psychological and neurological wounds are proving more debilitating than their obvious physical ones.
Posted on Feb 08, 2012
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 03/01/2021 In Veterans, PTSD Often Leads to Alcoholism
- Posted on 02/01/2021 Receiving VA Disability Benefits for PTSD Due to Military Sexual Trauma
- Posted on 01/04/2021 How the PCL-5 Is Used to Evaluate PTSD Symptoms
- As a Vietnam Veteran, the battle to prove service-connection for PTSD and prove a 100 percent unemployability rating.
- A female veteran who was a victim of MST, developed PTSD and was homeless for years. Attorney Sean Kendall was able to attain a 100% disability rating for her. C. E., Michigan
- Vietnam Veteran awarded nearly $100,000 in backpay and 100% disability rating. F. C., Massachusetts