Many bad discharges from the military are unjustified. I've handled a number of these cases of bad paper from WWII to Vietnam. Things haven't changed and the military is in many cases giving bad discharges to veterans that don't deserve it.
Posted on Dec 09, 2013
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/16/2020 PTSD Myths You Shouldn’t Believe
- Posted on 08/18/2020 Understanding the Relationship Between PTSD and TMJ Disorder
- Posted on 05/01/2020 Using Non-Combat PTSD Stressors to Qualify for Disability Benefits
- As a Vietnam Veteran, the battle to prove service-connection for PTSD and prove a 100 percent unemployability rating.
- A female veteran who was a victim of MST, developed PTSD and was homeless for years. Attorney Sean Kendall was able to attain a 100% disability rating for her. C. E., Michigan
- Vietnam Veteran awarded nearly $100,000 in backpay and 100% disability rating. F. C., Massachusetts