A federal judge has quietly approved a settlement that will deliver better benefits to nearly 2,100 veterans who've been medically discharged since 2002 with post-traumatic stress disorder.
Posted on Jan 16, 2012
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 06/12/2015 BVA Statistics for First Quarter FY 2015
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines to Upgrading Discharges based on PTSD
- Posted on 09/11/2014 Guidelines from Department of Defense of Upgrade of Discharges based on PTSD in Service
- TDIU Benefit granted to sheltered employee.
- Korean War veteran Charles F. (of Florida) recommends office of Attorney Sean Kendall Charles F.
- This Gulf War veteran is very happy with the work done on his case by Attorney Timothy Franklin at the office of Attorney Sean Kendall J.D., Gulf War veteran in North Carolina