- Take notes of what your lawyer tells you.
- Keep these notes and all letters and documents sent to you by your lawyer together in a file or folder.
- Tell the lawyer if any of your personal details change.
- Ask the lawyer questions if you don't understand what has happened or what will happen next.
- Ask the lawyer what it means to agree to "settle" your legal matter instead of going to court (as well as what this means about costs).
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.