Sean Kendall Veterans Law Firm

Veterans Benefit Administration (VBA) FOIA Officers as of September 2013.  To request a copy of your VA claims file, fax or mail a request for your file to the listed FOIA officer for your VA Regional Office.  The curretn VA list may be found here.  The VA also maintains a web page with the current procedures and other information on requesting documents from VA.