Typically, location is an important consideration when you’re hiring an attorney to handle a personal injury claim or to defend you against a criminal charge. However, location is not a factor when you are choosing an attorney to represent you in your VA disability benefits appeal.
Your VA disability benefits claim can be handled by phone, fax, mail, or online. There is no need to travel to an attorney’s office. In fact, even your BVA hearing can be done virtually.
When it Comes to Choosing an Attorney, Experience Matters Most
Since location isn’t a factor when choosing your legal representation, you are free to choose an attorney with the skills and experience needed to handle your claim. Even if you are currently living overseas, the office of Sean Kendall, Attorney-at-Law, can help.
Our firm has over 20 years of experience serving those who’ve bravely served our country and is well-equipped to handle a wide range of VA disability concerns. Some of the cases we commonly handle include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). One of the most common VA disability claims, PTSD can affect nearly every aspect of a Veteran’s life.
- Military sexual trauma. We believe victims of military sexual trauma deserve full compensation for the mental health effects they are experiencing.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Brain injuries often require expensive care. We help Veterans receive the highest possible rating.
- Physical disabilities. We help Veterans suffering from a wide range of disabling physical conditions, many of which result in chronic pain.
- Total Disability Individual Unemployability (TDIU). When a Veteran is unable to work due to their service-connected disabilities, we can help them obtain TDIU benefits.
- Agent Orange. Veterans exposed to Agent Orange can receive a presumptive service connection for a number of related medical conditions, but these claims can still present unique challenges.
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC). If your claim is denied by the BVA, we can represent you during your CAVC hearing.
Schedule a Consultation Today
The process of being approved for disability benefits can be frustrating, but the office of Sean Kendall, Attorney-at-Law, is here to help. Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation.