The VA along with the DoD are funding a $100 million study to improve the diagnosis and treatment of PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Doctor's now recognize a link between the two disabilities, and PTSD coupled with a head injury is often provided different treatment than PTSD that occurs in a veteran without a head injury.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 01/04/2021 How the PCL-5 Is Used to Evaluate PTSD Symptoms
- Posted on 11/13/2020 Receiving VA Disability Benefits for PTSD After a TBI
- Posted on 10/16/2020 How Hypervigilance Affects the Lives of Veterans With PTSD
- As a Vietnam Veteran, the battle to prove service-connection for PTSD and prove a 100 percent unemployability rating.
- A female veteran who was a victim of MST, developed PTSD and was homeless for years. Attorney Sean Kendall was able to attain a 100% disability rating for her. C. E., Michigan
- Vietnam Veteran awarded nearly $100,000 in backpay and 100% disability rating. F. C., Massachusetts