The VA along with the DoD are funding a $100 million study to improve the diagnosis and treatment of PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Doctor's now recognize a link between the two disabilities, and PTSD coupled with a head injury is often provided different treatment than PTSD that occurs in a veteran without a head injury.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/16/2020 PTSD Myths You Shouldn’t Believe
- Posted on 08/18/2020 Understanding the Relationship Between PTSD and TMJ Disorder
- Posted on 05/01/2020 Using Non-Combat PTSD Stressors to Qualify for Disability Benefits
- As a Vietnam Veteran, the battle to prove service-connection for PTSD and prove a 100 percent unemployability rating.
- A female veteran who was a victim of MST, developed PTSD and was homeless for years. Attorney Sean Kendall was able to attain a 100% disability rating for her. C. E., Michigan
- Vietnam Veteran awarded nearly $100,000 in backpay and 100% disability rating. F. C., Massachusetts