How Do I Find Out if I am Eligible For A&A?

We have just added an important FAQ to our website. It covers the qualifications needed in order to receive an enhanced or special monthly pension. The FAQ also addresses how you can apply and the income limits associated with these benefits. The most common types of enhanced or special monthly pensions are Aid and Attendance (A&A) and Homebound. A&A is an increased monthly pension amount paid to a veteran or surviving spouse. Homebound is an increased monthly pension amount paid to a claimant who is substantially confined to his or her home because of permanent disability. 

Click here for more information about the qualifications associated with these programs.

Contact us if you have questions about enhanced pensions or need help with a claim.

Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment

Get Help Now

Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.