DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
Survivors and Dependents
Unemployability Claims for Veterans
- Award of Unemployability by Board despite VA doctor's opposition
- Increased rating from 30 to 70 percent for PTSD; remand for consideration of unemployability.
- Entitlement to an evaluation in excess of 30 percent for service-connected posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Awarded: 100 percent Unemployability Awarded
- Entitlement to an initial disability rating in excess of 20 percent for service-connected narcolepsy with cataplexy
- Sean Kendall wins for veteran service connection for back disability 56 years after service
- Consideration Non-Service-Connected Symptoms Loss of Use Determination
- Service connection for PTSD and Remand for entitlement to TDIU